We are fine, we don’t need marketing! A statement much heard by any marketing company. If you are one of those companies which are giving least priority to their marketing, we wish you Good Luck, because we don’t know any other way anyone would succeed in business without a good marketing strategy.
We really don’t know which business is out there flourishing that does not need to be advertised. Even GOOGLE needs marketing.
We call it the B.E.E. of Marketing:
1) Brand Awareness
Any organization would need to build an audience. We need to attract people and build our audience through social media and gaining more likes and followers on social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Having a good number of followers will enable you to reach out to more people and sell your products or services.
- People need to know about your brand and the solutions it can provide.
- When anyone needs a service/product pertaining your field, the first thing to come into their mind is the name of your company.
Spending some capital on the dedicated audience in this areas is your future investment.
2) Events Awareness
Any company needs to get in face to face with its audience. It can be done through webinars, summits, educational fairs and more where you are on the front line taking questions from your audience and clearing their doubts about your products and services. Events are also very popular when it comes to the Hospitality industry as events are one of the major sources of their revenue.
- Hotel Events for Food Fair, Sports Tournaments and more.
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare events for Healthcare Professionals.
- Events of Educational Institution to promote new courses and getting more students.
- Promoting webinars to get more attendees and educate them about your products and services.
In no way, a company would be able to optimize its maximum potential for any events until they market themselves about your upcoming events to its targeted audience. This can be achieved through Social Media Marketing, Email Newsletters, Hoardings, Brochures and more.
Education is the key to success in any business. Education enables the audience to understand how your product or service can help them in their daily life and develops a sense of trust and loyalty towards your brand name.
- Healthcare websites need to keep Patient Education as the priority and keep posting relevant content.
- A service-based industry like our-self needs to educate companies about drawbacks of not investing in marketing.
- Case studies to show how your products or services have been able to help solve clients problems.
Updating your website and social media with new content and videos is very crucial. However, when you post new content, you need to boost (paid marketing) these content to your target audience or your hard work and money spent on good graphics and content will have a very minimal reach resulting in less exposure and less revenue.
Don’t just work hard, WORK SMART.
All these activities help companies to build a brand, create trust and get more leads/clients. Building a brand is not an activity but a process.
If you are running an organization without putting any efforts in marketing, you are losing your market segment to better competitors.
Let us not have any questions in mind and focus on the work we know best.